Dear BridgeTown Dental family,
We realize these are trying times for all of us and that the Coronavirus has changed the landscape of everyday life for the moment. Here at Bridgetown Dental, we are here for you and the health and well-being of everyone remains our top priority. At this time, our office will continue to be available for emergency and urgent care needs to both new and existing patients. We are still answering phones during business hours and addressing appointments on a case by case basis.
You can rest assured that at Bridgetown Dental, we always adhere to the highest infection control standards in healthcare. We follow the universal clinical precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA). That being said, we ask that you call us in advance if you or your family members are experiencing symptoms such as fever, fatigue, coughing, and/or shortness of breath. In addition to our usual diligence in patient safety, here are other ways we are working towards protecting you during your visit:
1. No waiting in the reception area. Patients are being asked to kindly wait in their car and we will notify you when to come inside.
2. We ask that everyone wash their hands upon arrival.
3. Payment collection has been modified to minimize contact with patients.
4. Additional protocols are in place to disinfect all rooms and surfaces between patients.
5. We ask that you leave all family members at home.
6. Upon appointment confirmation, notification of sick patients will be canceled and re-scheduled.
We are extremely grateful for your partnership and support. As always, thank you for trusting us with your dental care and please feel free to call us with questions.
Dr. Ziad Kaady